Week Six Day One
Read: Colossians 1:15-20
- Write down all that you learn about Jesus from this passage.
- What do the following verses teach us about Him being the Main Character?
- Isaiah 9:6-7
- Matthew 16:24-25
- John 1:1-3
- John 3:30
- John 4:13-14
- John 10:14-18
- Acts 2:32-33
- 1 Timothy 6:15-16
- Hebrews 1:1-4
- Revelation 1:4-8
- Revelation 22:12-13, 20-21
- How does that change the way that you live?
Week Six Day Two
Read: 2 Corinthians 11:14-15, 2 Corinthians 10:3-5, 1 Corinthians 15:57
- How is Satan described in 2 Cor.11:14-15?
- What are Paul’s instructions for living in the victory of Christ in 2 Cor. 10:3-5?
- What hope are we given in 1 Corinthians 15:57?
- When you feel “not good enough,” what lie are you believing?
- How can you train your mind to take your thoughts captive to obey Jesus Christ?
- Read Ephesians 6:10-20 out loud. Meditate on the armor of God. Each weapon has been given to you to fight for your identity in Christ. As you read, touch the corresponding part of your body as a symbol that you are putting it on. Consider placing this passage on your mirror in your bathroom, or better yet, memorize it.
Week Six Day Three
Read: Philippians 3:5-16
- What do you learn about Paul in Philippians 3:5-6?
- What successes do you need to lay aside in order to know Jesus more fully?
- What does verse 14 reveal about the prize of this life?
- What would your life ambitions look like if you lived as if Jesus is the Prize?
- How would that way you view your social media platforms, your joy, and your dreams change?
- Take time to write down all the accolades you can think of that you have ever received in one column labeled “Accolades”. In a column next to it, write down Philippians 3:7-8 and label it as “The Real Prize”. Let this verse be your prayer of surrender.
Week Six Day Four
Read: Colossians 1:17, John 20:1-28
- Think back on a time where it felt as if darkness hid the face of God. Write down those times in your life.
- How did Jesus appear to the disciples in John 20? What was their response?
- How does living in light of the resurrection change the way you view your sufferings and trials in this life?
- Has there been a time when you didn’t feel God’s presence?
- What verses did you cling to during that time?
- How did God bring about redemption from the season of darkness?
Week Six Day Five
Read: Revelation 1:9-20, Revelation 2:1-7, Revelation 19:6-10
- How does the disciple John describe His appearance?
- In what way does Jesus refer to Himself?
- What did Jesus command the first church in Revelation 2:1-7?
- What was Jesus’ instruction in response to this revelation? (Rev. 2:5-6)
- What do these verses reveal about Christ and His Bride (Rev.19:6-10)?
- Record the hope we are given in Revelation 21:1-7. What do we have to look forward to in heaven?
- How does knowing the ending to the story impact the way you live today?
- What hope does reading about the Bride of Christ give to your heart?