This year we’re sharing our gift guides as five articles, with one releasing each day this week. Check out each one for meaningful gift ideas for your loved ones!
- Monday: For Friends, Teachers, Neighbors, and Stockings (Gifts Under $25)
- Tuesday: For Her
- Wednesday: For Him
- Thursday: For Kids, Tweens, and Teens
- Friday: For Readers and Learners
*Shop gospel-centered gifts up to 30% off in the Well-Watered Co. during our sitewide sale! We have limited-quantity holiday gift bundles, a large selection of heavily discounted clearance items, and free shipping (in the contiguous U.S.) on orders over $50. Plus, any order over $20 gets a FREE Saddle Stitch Journal and Washi Tape Roll (while supplies last)!
I find the men in my life to be the most difficult to buy for, so I tend to grumble through finding their gifts. But God loves a cheerful giver (2 Cor. 9:7), and we can discover joy in giving when we remember that our Father in heaven is the Giver of all good gifts (James 1:17). Whether it’s a husband, brother, dad, friend, uncle, cousin, or father-in-law, we hope you’ll find a fun or thoughtful gift from this list.
For Him (Husband, Brother, Dad, Friend, Uncle, Cousin, and Father-in-Law)
- Massage Gun
- Carhartt Men's Knit Cuffed Beanie
- Jeni’s Ice Cream
- Hand-Crafted Leather Bible by Scripture Type x Scriptura
- Subpar Parks
- Men’s Undated Prayer Journal by Val Marie Paper
- Hammer Multi-Tool from Magnolia
- Cometeer Coffee Subscription
- Leather Mousepad from Scripture Type
- National Parks Vintage Puzzle by Cavallini Papers & Co.
- Gentle and Lowly by Dane Ortlund
- Every Moment Holy by Douglas McKelvey
- Every Moment Holy Liturgy Print
This article contains affiliate links.