Well-Watered Women exists to equip women to know Christ fully through the Word of God and apply the glory of the gospel to everyday life. We're looking for a part-time Content Director in the metro Atlanta area to oversee the Well-Watered blog and help us grow in related fields. The Content Director is a highly organized, enthusiastic planner and a creative thinker who is able to cast vision for our blog to best reach women with the hope of the gospel and the resources of Well-Watered Women.
- Cast vision and plan direction for the WWW Blog
- Maintain, build, and recruit relationships with content producers
- Oversee blog submissions and manage writers
- Produce and schedule blog articles
- Curate social media excerpts from blog posts
- Develop content strategies for both email and blog platforms based on Well-Watered Women’s target audience, according to our mission
- Participate in vision and planning meetings
- A strong writer, capable of working independently and diving into projects with vision
- Has a strong command of the English language, grammar and punctuation, and familiarity with publication style guides.
- Ability to work under fast-paced deadlines and manage a variety of tasks
- A team player, able to work collaboratively with other team members, especially our Graphic Designer and Social Media Specialist, on an array of projects
- Enthusiasm for the mission of Well-Watered Women to equip women to be deeply rooted in God’s Word
- Willing to grow with Well-Watered Women and invest in our long-term vision to reach more women with practical tools for studying God's Word
- Formal Theological training appreciated but not required
- Ability to work 20-30 hours per week, with a minimum of 10 hours on location in our offices in Lawrenceville, GA
NOTE: This position is part-time, on-site in our offices in Lawrenceville, Georgia. The estimated workload is 20-25 hours per week. Pay is based on qualifications and experience. If you feel you are highly qualified but are not local to our offices, please submit the requested documents for our team to review.