Today is the last day of our week of gift guide articles. Check out each one for meaningful gift ideas for your loved ones!
- Monday: For Friends, Teachers, Neighbors, and Stockings (Gifts Under $25)
- Tuesday: For Her
- Wednesday: For Him
- Thursday: For Kids, Tweens, and Teens
- Friday: For Readers and Learners
*Shop gospel-centered gifts up to 30% off in the Well-Watered Co. during our sitewide sale! We have limited-quantity holiday gift bundles, a large selection of heavily discounted clearance items, and free shipping (in the contiguous U.S.) on orders over $50. Plus, any order over $20 gets a FREE Saddle Stitch Journal and Washi Tape Roll (while supplies last)!
For Readers and Learners
Our Well-Watered Women team loves to study and learn, so no gift guide would be complete without our favorite books and journals. Find something from this list to help your favorite reader grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior!
- Grounded in the Gospel Workbook*
- Crown Him King Bible Study*
- The Well-Watered Woman by Gretchen Saffles*
- The Well-Watered Life Devotional Journal by Gretchen Saffles*
- In the Word Bookmark*
- Bible Study Highlighter Set*
- Jot It Down Journal*
- In Every Season Journal Set*
- Risen Motherhood (Deluxe Edition) by Emily Jensen and Laura Wifler
- Social Sanity in an Insta World, edited by Sarah Eekhoff Zylstra
- Do You Believe? by Paul David Tripp
- Fix Your Eyes by Amy Gannett
- ESV Expository Commentary Series by Crossway
- Another Gospel? by Alisa Childers
- Rembrandt Is in the Wind by Russ Ramsey
- Once Upon a Wardrobe by Patti Callahan
- Heaven Rules by Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth
- Scribd Subscription
- Hinds' Feet On High Places by Hannah Hurnard
- Heaven by Randy Alcorn
- One Hundred Books Journal from 1canoe2
This article contains affiliate links.
[…] Watered Woman has a series of gift guides, each essay aimed at a specific demographic. This one is Gift Guide for Readers and Learners. The previous Guides are inside this […]
1 Comment on Gift Guide: For Readers and Learners