Sweet sisters in Christ, it has been an incredible joy to study week one of Flourish with you! This week we learned what it truly means to abide in Christ and why it is necessary that we understand the work of the Spirit in the life of believers! We learned that in order to produce eternal Gospel fruit, we need to die to ourselves and live to Christ! Dying is the means to truly living the abundant life that Jesus promises us in John 10:10. We laid the foundation for what is to come in the following weeks as we study the fruit of the Spirit.
If you would like to follow along but are unable to purchase the Bible study book at this time, below are the key study verses for weeks one and two:
- Week One Intro – Psalm 92:12-15
- Week One, Day One – John 12:24-26, Luke 9:23, 1 John 3:16
- Week One, Day Two – John 15:1-11, 1 John 2:4-6
- Week One, Day Three – Galatians 3:10-29, Hebrews 11:1
- Week One, Day Four – John 14:16-17, Romans 8:5-6
- Week One, Day Five – Galatians 5:16-21, Colossians 3:1-3
- Week One Memory Verse – Psalm 92:12-15
- Week Two, Day One – Genesis 22:1-14, John 3:16
- Week Two, Day Two – 1 John 4:7-14
- Week Two, Day Three – 1 Corinthians 13, 2 Corinthians 5:14-15
- Week Two, Day Four – 1 Peter 4:7-8, John 3:30
- Week Two, Day Five – Deuteronomy 6:5-6, Matthew 22:37
- Week Two Memory Verse – 1 John 4:7
Each week we will share graphics that you can use to share on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or within your small groups as encouragement! We are praying for you and expecting great things from our even greater God as we continue to study!