Fig leaves to fashion
In this one hour talk on fashion and the gospel, we begin in Genesis and trace how God has redeemed fashion for His glory in the Bible! Gretchen will also give practical tips in this interactive presentation on dressing modestly, beautifully, and creatively in this session.
A God-Sized Love Story
Once upon a time...We all admire a good love story. In this talk, we will dive into what Scripture says about love stories. Gretchen shares her own story of waiting on the Lord and challenges young women to find their hope and satisfaction in Christ alone. God still writes incredible love stories for His glory - the greatest being the gospel of Jesus Christ!
Finding Stillness In The Chaos
We are all busy. We fill our schedules to the brim with little to no margin and struggle to prioritize what matters most! Psalm 46:10 commands us to "be still and know that I am God." In this talk, we will pursue a gospel-centered foundation on finding stillness in the chaos of life.
I will be not taking speaking requests in 2017. I am grateful for you all and pray that we can partner together in ministry in the future!
**I would love to work with you and your event! If your theme or purpose for gathering a group of women of girls is different than the listed talks given above, I would be more than happy to work with you! In order to help in the process of booking, please include the following information in your email:
- Your Name/Name of Event or Church
- Date and location of the event
- Describe the purpose of the event
- Theme or topics you would like covered (as well as how many sessions)
- Who will be attending the event? (ages, life stages, background)
Contact me for pricing, travel, and content questions and if would like to schedule a date!
- January 29-30, 2016 - Life Lived Beautifully Weekend (Severns Valley Baptist Church - Elizabethtown, KY)
- February 22, 2016 - Mom's Monday (Kingston, TN)
- April 9, 2016 - The Influence Conference (Charlotte, NC)
- April 22-23, 2016 - Girl's Event (El Paso, TX)
- October 13-16, 2016 - Deeply Rooted Retreat (Halifax, PA)
- November 10-12, 2016 - LifeWay Women's Leadership Forum (Nashville, TN)
Previous Speaking Engagements
January 28-29, 2014 – Pastor’s Wives Retreat (Taccoa, GA)
March 22, 2014 – Girl’s Gone Gorgeous Event (North Metro First Baptist Church – Lawrenceville, GA)
May 16, 2014 – Fig Leaves to Fashion (Centennial Baptist Church – Rutledge, GA)
May 28, 2014 – Let’s Do Lunch (Littleton, NC)
August 16, 2014 – More Than Rubies Girl’s Event (Fulton, KY)
August 28, 2014 – SiS Women’s Night (Morrison Hill Christian church – Kingston, TN)
September 16, 2014 – Joe Gibb’s Racing Ladies Night Out
September 20, 2014 – Fashion, Fun and What Matters Most (Cartersville FBC, GA)
February 21, 2015 – Selah Event (Memphis, TN)